About Me

My photo
www.facebook.com/junglewolf

Monday, February 27, 2012

Heart-broken

I miss the laughter of the girl I love, 
the smile on her face when she was with me, 
now I can only dream to be with her by my side, 
and pray to god to let my dream be, 
only memories make me happy now, 
memories of the warmth of her body close to mine, 
to be with her in body and soul is all i ask, 
if it comes true in future then its fine, 
however this mind wanders and wanders everyday, 
to the moment we shared together before, 
i pray to the almighty to have mercy on us, 
so that we can pass this stage in life and have no pain anymore, 
still this heart is weakened every moment, 
the fear of the future growing as time pass by, 
all i can do now is to go back in time, 
to remember our first kiss and just sit back and cry.



Created: 3/3/2009 on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment