About Me

My photo
www.facebook.com/junglewolf

Monday, February 27, 2012

My World

My World

Looking out this window I see a world,
A world I’m a part of but do not feel like it,
A world I have been born into,
But with every breath the life is fading,
Before life it is where I came from,
After death it is where I must vanish,
Came from nowhere,
Going home to nothingness,
Every time I look at the sunset,
I feel like ending myself, this agony.
Every moment is a challenge,
Something not worth living for,
The darkness comforts me,
I want to be invisible, to be unseen as I have
To be unheard of by anyone,
Living in complete isolation,
Unburdened by the world,
I want to be alone,
With her by my side,
I want to die alone.
What is the meaning of this life?
For I don’t see a reason for mine,
I don’t see a reason for existence,
A reason for a reason to be,
Is suffering my happiness?
Depression my medicine,
Poison my water,
Let me fade away.


Created: 10/26/2009
Last modified: 2/27/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment