About Me

My photo
www.facebook.com/junglewolf

Monday, February 27, 2012

Some words of Love

·  Love is a song; just flow with the rhythm.
o   Love is a poem; just know how to rhyme.
·  Love is a game; just play it fair.
·  Love is a mirror; just don’t let it break.
·  Love is a river; just let it flow.
·  Love is a medium to communicate; just use it.
·  Love is a trap; just avoid it.
·  Love is a bird; just let it fly.
·  Love is a room; just make it cozy.
·  Love is a flower; just watch its beauty.
·  Love is a plane; just don’t let it crash.
·  Love is life; just imagine it to be long.
·  Love is sadness; just let it pass.
·  Love is pressure; just try to relax.
·  Love is a work of art; just appreciate it.
·  Love is a bond; just tighten it.
·  Love is a smoke; just watch it fade away.
·  Love is a light; just get enlightenment.
·  Love is betrayal; just learn to cope it.
·  Love is a storm; just look at its destruction.
·  Love is strength; just know how to utilize it.
·  Love is rain; just hold it in your palm.
·  Love is a scar; just don’t carry it.
·  Love is a breath; just feel the warmth.
·  Love is faith; just believe in it.
·  Love is a dream; just try to wake up.
·  Love is respect; just honor it.
·  Love is a fashion; just copy it.
·  Love is pain; just bear it.
·  Love is charisma; just don’t let it control you.
·  Love is deceit; just don’t fall in it.
·  Love is a nightmare; just don’t get scared.
·  Love is a memory; just don’t forget it.
·  Love is a mistake; just face it.
·  Love is a feeling; just experience it.
o   Love is a religion; just follow it..           
                                                       
 Far am I from the world where love is a blessing not a curse. Far am I from a world full of understanding and care. The world I knew doesn’t exist anymore. I feel alone; trapped in a world full of anger and hatred. The feelings inside me are all confused and I cannot explain them. How much can a person tolerate his past before going all insane? I try to build my future but my past haunts  me. Am I to be tortured by my past? God gives everybody a second chance but I wonder if he makes exceptions. I ask myself if I am worthy of gods love because I don’t think I am.
Ever since the fateful day I question myself if I can ever provide love to others. I wonder how one moment can change our life. When will I forget those moments which has now and then proven precious? How can I? Never in my life had I felt loved like the one I had got but now they are only pitiful feelings haunting me. I condemn myself for the pain because one is responsible for his own fate. If tears can forget those moments then have I not shed enough tears? If a smile can make our sadness go then why does god only teach me sadness?
Have I forgotten those moments? Guess not. Those moments are like diamonds which gives me light even in the darkest hours. These are the only moments that I live for. Is happiness to be forgotten just to be a prisoner of the present?
 The world is separated by love and hate. Why does people envy others love? I don’t know others views but personally I think love is the only surviving power that helps us to move forward in life. In present time people only concentrate on the adverse part of love. Hasn’t love made this world a better place? If love was present in the world then why do people have to preach love. Someone told me," The brightest of future will always be based on a forgotten past." But I ask myself can I forget the past which is the base of my existence?
My life is a living hell. Every day, every moment the pain inside me gets amplified. Sometimes it gets too painful, so I sit down and cry. How much should I suffer still?  I pray to god to send me back to my past but do I want to go back? Do I want to go to the time from which my loneliness and pain had started? Do I want to face you again because I don’t think I can? And even if I return will we be what we used to be. The times we were together, those beautiful hours. When we were together I had nothing to say to you but now I have so many that I can’t remember anymore. Instead of silence, if I had shared my feelings with you would our relationship be any better? No I don’t think so because you told me to let go. Let go of my love, my life, my dream, my hope.
I thank you because even if I couldn’t understand love, I understood how it feels to be detached from love, to feel tragic, to feel lonesome. You taught me hate, despair and I thank you for that, for without it I could never have appreciated the beauty of love.                  


Created: 10/24/2007
Last modified: 3/22/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment