About Me

My photo
www.facebook.com/junglewolf

Monday, February 27, 2012

Plead

This world full of broken hearts
Let it bleed to death
The corrupted soul breeding chaos
Let it flow to hell
I’ve seen naught but suffering
I’ve seen naught but blood
Free me from this dungeon
I request you, my savior
Take me to your world
Let me find myself
For I cannot in this cursed place
A place of utmost hate
Why am I here
I was promised heaven
Those words of lies
Like the sound of people’s comfort
Life was meant to be
But why like this
What grudge have you with me
 Tell me for now I am coming to you
This life is not worth it
And this world wants people like me
Who die, for their love of freedom
Die for the freedom of love
Snatched from me was my love
Never to return to this heart
Why torture me like this
Instead welcome me to your place
Take me to your home
To your arms
Let my life die
Let me be free. 


Created: 10/25/2007
Last modified: 12/5/2008

No comments:

Post a Comment