About Me

My photo
www.facebook.com/junglewolf

Monday, February 27, 2012

In Pursuit of Love

In Pursuit of Love

Who are you? I do not know and I don’t need to. Your presence by my side is all I want. I need you in every step of my life. Without you I am alone; I am scared. Come to me, let us be one. What is your significance in my life? I question this to myself but the answer is not necessary. You are my life, my soul, my death. What have I done? Forgive me for any mistakes I have done, any heart I have broken and any pain I have caused.
When we were one, I separated you from me. I regret this every time. Now when we are worlds apart, I hope I can see you for the last time, to hold you, and say that I love you. ‘Absence makes the heart grow fonder’. When was the last time I saw you, talked to you but now I am sorry I could not express my love to you. Now it’s only a lonely heart searching for a lost cause. I pray to god everyday, every moment to rewind time so that I can be with you; together in silence with the warmth of togetherness. Do you remember those days, those precious moments? Do you remember the night when our story began? When your head rested on my shoulder and tears flowed from your eyes. How that night changed my life, my thoughts, and my mind.
Know this that I had loved you and this heart beats for you even today. You are the reason I have survived to this day. Life is too long to die young but our separation has already killed me. My heart is bloody and scarred and with every second it deteriorates. I can take it no longer.
The fact that we will never be one always haunts me like a shadow. But does it matter now? I don’t think so. Still I hope that once more our life will lead to the same path and we can be what we used to be. The bright flames of love may have disappeared but still a spark remains; waiting to be lit, to live. The magical moments of my life are now gone and I cannot re-live it but still every memory seems real enough to comfort me, my pain, my loss.         
Does life matter for me? I don’t know but I think I am doing o.k. but I hope that the love does not fade away. Forgive me for my mistakes, my ignorance. There is nothing I would not do for you.   


Created: 9/25/2007
Last modified: 3/22/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment