About Me

My photo
www.facebook.com/junglewolf

Monday, February 27, 2012

My Love

My love
Ever since the day we found love in each other I have found a safe haven in you, your touch, your kiss and your words. It has not been too long since our beginning but I promise that our end will never come. Better than a life without you; death seems so sweet, so refreshing, so inviting but with you by my side I will live a thousand years, be it in bone, in flesh or in spirit.
The day we began to write our story is the happiest thing that’s happened to me but guess happiness is just like the wind; blowing away yet returning time and again. I want to cherish all the moments with you and I know I have, yet this heart wants you every day, hour, minute, second and moment.
People say love is a trap but I think not. How can you be a trap? There will come times when we may not be together; the warmth ness of your hug, the sweetness of your kiss will be missed but let’s move on knowing fate has brought us together and it will bring us in future because we have one life to be together so let’s enjoy it in each others company. A moment of separation is nothing compared to the lifetime we will spend together. So let’s cherish our separation not as a divider but a test before we’re one, a plan in motion to bring you to me forever. So never be sad if I’m not around you because I’ll always be in your heart, your mind and your soul and you will always be in mine.
Do you remember that day? The rain that brought us together was the blessing of god to bring you in my arms, my thoughts, my life and my future. Why did you come that day and why did I? Even when no one came, we arrived because we had an obligation to fulfill as a friend, a mate, and that bond brought us together; together in harmony, together in love. The coldness of the weather, the darkness of the day, the warmth ness of each other’s company, the silence of minds and the magnet of our hearts, all brought us together and I promise you that we will never be apart as you are printed in my heart and I am in yours.
So let us rejoice because we have found our soul mate in each other and the truth of our future will always make us smile as couples are made in heaven as are marriages and one day we will look upon these days and remember the trust, the patience, the need, the scarcity of love we had and will smile, with god as proof, because we will have won, won the battle to be together, to live and to die in each other’s arm but never to separate, never in life nor in death but to love each other till eternity.                     


Created: 10/1/2008
Last modified: 12/5/2008

No comments:

Post a Comment